Dear Kinetico Quality Water customer:
We hope you and your family are staying well during the COVID-19 crisis. These are troubling times for all of us, and we wanted to provide some level of assurance that we will continue providing you with the service you’ve come to expect from us.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce and has provided further detailed guidance on identifying essential critical infrastructure workers. DHS has included as “essential” all the roles workers in the water treatment industry play in delivering clean, safe water. So, we remain on the job and fully able to assist you in any we can during this crisis.
You should know that our priority is the health and safety of our customer and our employees. Our workers are told to avoid person-to-person contact and seek alternatives in all situations. In addition, we are following protocols and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our employees know to stay home if they do not feel well and to see a doctor if necessary. Service and installation crews have been trained to do the following:
- Follow local government guidelines regarding face masks and social distancing
- Practice safe hygiene
- Wash hands on a frequent basis throughout the day
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing
- Use hand sanitizer before and after each call
- Avoid shaking hands with customers
- Not entering customers’ homes that have cough, fever or shortness of breath
We can ship filters to you and are offering pre-paid, will-call pick up in our office.
If there are any other questions, please reach out to us at 480.497.0488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.